DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Pano in the Rain ! By Phantomrain.org

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This might be best Pano my Air 2S has captured in the Rain.
there is something about it , maybe the ship at sea , but I just really like it.

Its always a little Darker when it small but if you have a wide screen its clean.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the storm , because its coming .

2021-10-12_19h21_04.png

Here is the Crop:

2021-10-12_19h27_50.png

Very nice! I am really jelly I have been sticking with my air2 but I want that camera on the s... Waiting for Mavic 3 but I have a secret wish to need to replace the air2 lol
Having a better Zoom is the only reason to get a new Drone for storm pictures , Moving from the Air 2 to Air 2S not worth it, As you know you can take some incredible pictures with the Air 2 as well. If the Mavic 3 offer a better zoom well than its a Game changer. Not having to Crop priceless.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Having a better Zoom is the only reason to get a new Drone for storm pictures , Moving from the Air 2 to Air 2S not worth it, As you know you can take some incredible pictures with the Air 2 as well. If the Mavic 3 offer a better zoom well than its a Game changer. Not having to Crop priceless.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
The thing I have heard is the air2s camera is better in low light than the air2 that's the only thing i was interested in as a majority of my shooting is dusk. for the s.

Reactions: Droniac
The thing I have heard is the air2s camera is better in low light than the air2 that's the only thing i was interested in as a majority of my shooting is dusk. for the s.
That is true, There is a difference in the Low Light , however with some editing to take out the Noise you can accommodate , however if your not editing and want the Picture straight out of the Camera as good as it can be than its Worth getting the Low light ability.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .

That is true, There is a difference in the Low Light , however with some editing to take out the Noise you can accommodate , however if your not editing and want the Picture straight out of the Camera as good as it can be than its Worth getting the Low light ability.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .
Putting my money into a mavic 3 and it being better ;) just need to wait more.

I like the crop version best. The uncropped version, though, is quite ominous. You do good work!
This is why I am so excited about getting a good zoom for taking pictures as it would be a game changer to not loose the quality by cropping . My chips are on the Mavic 3

One trick i do is use the video on 2 times zoom to frame the picture that i will get with the Crop and that helps/

If the Mini 2 could handle the winds better in a storm i might consider using that for the zoom in picture ability. But since its zoomed in , the drone has to stay somewhat still , difficult in the weather we fly in.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

Awesome Pic, almost looks like a painting with the lightning, I like it!
Unfortunately I can not fly any closer because of the Geo Fence less than 500 ft away. That Sun Beam on the Apartment Complex gave the Picture a little bit of life.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo