DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano modes not stitching even

Gpk68

Reactions
I just got the Magic Pro and have been trying out the pano modes. The Vertical works fine but in the 180 and Horizontal modes the stitching is very poor, especially on the horizon, it' very choppy. Does anyone have any tips on how to take successful horizontal panoramic shots?

Any suggestions for Mac users?

I took some panoramic shots today, none of them were stitched, is this something I need to do or is there any trick to download the files, such by connecting the Mavic via usb instead SD adapter?

Anyone experiencing anything similar to the original post? Still happening, the horizon is choppy and has large grey blurred areas. Can't figure it out, could it be gimbal settings?

Try overlapping the images by at least 30 percent. Try also the same overlap whilst shooting in portrait mode. Just means taking more pics.

I load the images into my computer and stitch them there with MS Ice.
I get far better results than the onboard app or DJI media maker.

Try overlapping the images by at least 30 percent. Try also the same overlap whilst shooting in portrait mode. Just means taking more pics.

Thanks, I did both and the first one came out great compared to trying to stitch through DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS