DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano photo mode

EnricoBrun

Reactions
I took today for the first time a photo in panoramic mode(Mavic2 pro), spherical mode, on the app Dji go4 spherical out where you can rotate, while downloading it on my iPhone comes out stretched in 2d, because it does not keep the original shape?

You need to use the images stored on the Micro SD card as they are the high definition images that can be stitched into a 360 Degree Spherical Panorama. The Kuula.co site will do all of the stitching of the images and produce the resulting 360 panorama.

You need to use the images stored on the Micro SD card as they are the high definition images that can be stitched into a 360 Degree Spherical Panorama. The Kuula.co site will do all of the stitching of the images and produce the resulting 360 panorama.
I tried to load the spherical photo downloaded on my iPhone X and Kuula recomposed it as it was displayed on Dji Go4 !!! On my iPhone I saw only wide in 2d while with this site (kuula) is back as mavic 2 had createdThumbswayup

Try uploading it to a site like kuula.co

What you have created is a spherical 360 degree panorama that needs to be viewed on websites capable of displaying them.

Here is one that I shot over Sand Harbor - Lake Tahoe

Sand Harbor - Lake Tahoe 360 Spherical Panorama 24 shots from Mavic Pro Dro.
Good afternoon from Greece!!!
I would like to ask if there is a way to stitch the 34 photos that my Mavic Pro drone captured using the Panorama mode, since I did not know before, that I should do it through the app before turning off my RC and AC.
I also removed the sd to upload my work on my laptop.
Thank you,

I have not tried posting the link to the Kuula.co panorama to face book to see if it is visible.
Facebook 360 Spherical Panorama's have a max width and height that they will accept so you will need to crop the image to those dimensions and use the Theta S as the type of camera that was used to capture the images. That tricks Facebook into displaying them as a 360 Spherical Panorama.

I noticed that this shooting mode does not emit any sound at every photograph taken. Confirm?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000