DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano photos only viewable on DJI go4

Ptevee

Reactions
I am wondering if there is a way to view the completed pano photos in another app besides go4? It seems that if the app stitches them all together then that final pic should be viewable as completed?? This is how a 360 pano looks on any other app besides go4.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
I am wondering if there is a way to view the completed pano photos in another app besides go4? It seems that if the app stitches them all together then that final pic should be viewable as completed?? This is how a 360 pano looks on any other app besides go4.

THE PICTURE shows a fully working 360 pano movable with my mouse after clicking on the circular arrow in the top corner.
Looks like you uploaded it to Google drive so what is the problem you are having ?

Reactions: ff22
I am wondering if there is a way to view the completed pano photos in another app besides go4?
It seems that if the app stitches them all together then that final pic should be viewable as completed??
This is how a 360 pano looks on any other app besides go4.
There are multiple ways of viewing the image.
To see it the way you are wanting to, you could try uploading to Kuula | 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share.

ps ... the filter you had on the camera has made a mess of the sky.

Really a bummer... This is what it looks like on go4. Then if clicked in, it zooms into a really cool effect. Sucks there's nothing that can be done with such a great feature. What's the point DJI?

Screenshot_20200704-204101.png

Sucks there's nothing that can be done with such a great feature. What's the point DJI?
I'm wondering what's the point of giving you good advice??
See post #8 if you want the answer to your question.

I'm wondering what's the point of giving you good advice??
See post #8 if you want the answer to your question.
I appreciate your advice! I'm saying that if the image is stitched and complete, why do I need to "edit" to get it to look like it already should?

I'm saying that if the image is stitched and complete, why do I need to "edit" to get it to look like it already should?
The image you posted in #2 is the image.
You need a program to distort it to view the way you want to.
Kuula lets you view it in different ways including a Little Planet projection.
You could also submit them to DJI's Skypixel site to view them.
Here's a post I made ages ago about making your own before you could do it in the camera:
It might help understand how these work.

Or you can do the Asteroid quickshot and end up with a premade 8 second long mp4 (video) file that has what I believe you said go4 does for you. I dont know for sure because I dont do any of the globe panoramas, i do a lot of 180 and other panoramas and those can be saved in the individual DNG files or the final JPG stitched together.

Really a bummer... This is what it looks like on go4. Then if clicked in, it zooms into a really cool effect. Sucks there's nothing that can be done with such a great feature. What's the point DJI?

View attachment 106924
As post #8 suggests, you can use Kuula

Here's link to mine:

Use the icons in the upper right to switch between panning/rotating and Tiny Planet view.

Reactions: GrimtheViking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada