DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano, super easy with PS!

KirkVoclain

Reactions
I got hired to go photograph a bunch of resorts in Mexico and to spice it up a bit, I would always do a sunset shot. Flying the Mavic 2 Pro way out over the ocean would make me a bit nervous, but what the heck! We got the image!

Enjoy!

Kirk

Attachments

• Property_02.jpg
    Property_02.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: PS01 and THE CYBORG
Cool. You should post this to several different places on this forum to be sure people will see. Some will wonder if you're trying to advertise your business, but you can ignore them!
How in the world am I advertising my business? I did not even tell you who my business is??? Funny!

Kirk

Was this taken in Mexico? [emoji23]

YEP...this is the Valentin resort....this is the one where they have all the LIVE animals roaming around the resort....the whole resort is something like 100 acres!!! IT IS HUGE!!!! You lose weight when you go to this resort!! HAHAHA???

Lightroom is superb at handling panoramas up to 180 degrees as it doesn't just stitch them for you but if you give it raw files it will treat the stitched image like a single raw files allowing to manipulate it as normal. The 180 degree panoramas are by far my favourite feature of the Mavic 2 Pro which I crop down a little to 21:9 which I initially started to fit my monitor but I think it's a good ratio as I find the full 180 degree photos can look too wide.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford