DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama files

westray

Reactions
I am a new Air 2s owner but have flown drones for a few years now.I have a DJI Mini 2 and when I take Panorama photos it stores them in a seperate folder,marked panoramas, on the SD Card as individual photos.When taking Panoramas on the Air 2s it does not appear to do this ,but stores it as a single stitched panorama.I would prefer to have the individual photos so I could stich them myself.Is this possible with the Air 2S?

I am a new Air 2s owner but have flown drones for a few years now.I have a DJI Mini 2 and when I take Panorama photos it stores them in a seperate folder,marked panoramas, on the SD Card as individual photos.When taking Panoramas on the Air 2s it does not appear to do this ,but stores it as a single stitched panorama.I would prefer to have the individual photos so I could stich them myself.Is this possible with the Air 2S?
In the Fly app, you can choose to save save jpg files, or save jpg+raw.

When you're in panorama mode, click the text indicator at the lower right corner of the camera view screen. You make the selection there, not in the three-dot menu.

In the Fly app, you can choose to save save jpg files, or save jpg+raw.

When you're in panorama mode, click the text indicator at the lower right corner of the camera view screen. You make the selection there, not in the three-dot menu.
is the way to do this to choose jpeg + raw or is there another step?

Same problem with the Air 1 it seems, is there a way to keep the original files in jog format? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato