Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama Folder

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Can someone point me to the menu item where you can tell the MA2 to save the individual shots used to stitch the panorama.
On my MA1 there was a tick box for this.

I've not found a setting for that. All my panos seem to get just thrown in with the single and AEB photos.
I found it. Once in pano mode press the three dots in the upper right corner of the app. Press camera there are 3 choices off/jpg/raw

Can someone point me to the menu item where you can tell the MA2 to save the individual shots used to stitch the panorama.
On my MA1 there was a tick box for this.
Is there a folder on the SD card that stores the individual pano images that you can assemble? I don’t have a MA2 or a drone that uses the Fly app so I can’t check. Maybe someone else will chime in.

If the MA2 doesn’t store the individual images on the SD card, this would be a major step backward.

Is there a folder on the SD card that stores the individual pano images that you can assemble? I don’t have a MA2 or a drone that uses the Fly app so I can’t check. Maybe someone else will chime in.

If the MA2 doesn’t store the individual images on the SD card, this would be a major step backward.
Selecting the jpg/raw option will create the folder.

Selecting the jpg/raw option will create the folder.
Good to know because for me that would be a major negative for any future upgrade I may do.

Chris

Hi, how do you access the panorama modes? I cant see it on my Mavic Air 2. In the DJI Fly App in photo mode it just has options for Single, Smart, AEB and 48. I'm sure its simple but I've looked in every menu and cant seem to figure it out!
Thanks
When you are in the Single, Smart, AEB menu, slide it up the pano is at the end of the menu.

There is indeed a Panorama folder where all the pano shots are stored.

Stay safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803