Join Us Now

Air 2 Panorama Pix

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Here is a link to three Pano pics from my flight earlier this week at Pebbly Beach, NSW, Australia ?? Stitched and colour graded in Adobe Lightroom. Best viewed horizontally. What do you think?

Here is a link to three Pano pics from my flight earlier this week at Pebbly Beach, NSW, Australia ?? Stitched and colour graded in Adobe Lightroom. Best viewed horizontally. What do you think?
Beautiful, really nice. I'm kinda new to the drone hobby, so I've been experimenting with all the settings and flight modes, tried the pano last week and I saw and heard the drone taking the pictures and I thought everything went OK but when I tried to access the picture a few days later from the SD card , it wasn't there, so not sure what happend there, got to try again, love those shots, even better with the camera that comes with the air 2.

Reactions: Squidinc
Beautiful, really nice. I'm kinda new to the drone hobby, so I've been experimenting with all the settings and flight modes, tried the pano last week and I saw and heard the drone taking the pictures and I thought everything went OK but when I tried to access the picture a few days later from the SD card , it wasn't there, so not sure what happend there, got to try again, love those shots, even better with the camera that comes with the air 2.
Thanks for your kind words. Strange your Pano shots have disappeared. There should be a stitched jpg of each in the main media folder on the SD card, and a separate Panorama folder containing folders of each as well. Those folders usually contain 21-26 individual jps for stitching or 3 for vertical panoramas.

Paul- lovely images. All three panos are good. I would have dodged some of the land on the first image to open it up a bit and the sun is really bright and overpowering. On the final image, I would not have cut off (cropped) the sun on the right side of the image. All in all, though, really nice panoramas.

Dale

All are good - I think the 6 51 pic is my favorite?

Paul- lovely images. All three panos are good. I would have dodged some of the land on the first image to open it up a bit and the sun is really bright and overpowering. On the final image, I would not have cut off (cropped) the sun on the right side of the image. All in all, though, really nice panoramas.

Dale
Thanks Dale. Great advice as usual. I hadn’t thought of those points and they make sense. Cheers ??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7