DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama Queensland Australia

dronespan

Reactions
Spent the morning perfecting my panorama settings. Taken in Litchi using portrait mode. Stitched in Lightroom and edited in Luminar 2018.

Attachments

• Hinze Hinterland Finished.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Energy Guy
Cool pic's there now . . . I walked / climbed to Pikes Pinnacle at the southern end of this dam earlier in the year, great views.
It was pre drone ownership, so now he views are more readily attainable.
I wanted to film Pages Pinnacle but couldn't get a good launch spot with a clear view. Will have to take it up there at some stage and fly from there.

Fingal Head Lighthouse & out to Cook Island is great for drone pics - just north of Gold Coast.
Have wanted to go to Fingal Head every time we head down to Brunswick Heads. Will definitely stop one day.

I wanted to film Pages Pinnacle but couldn't get a good launch spot with a clear view. Will have to take it up there at some stage and fly from there.

There is a small cleared camp site just before the knife edge rock section you could probably hand launch and hand retrieve from ok.
After the rocks (unlaunchable there) it is pretty scrubby right to the end, some nice drop offs to the east so watch footing.

I started not long after dawn, actually attended Canungra Anzac Day dawn service last year and went after that, so got it done before it warmed up too much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest