DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama question

galfridus

Reactions
I tried my first panorama and can't find the pic!

I switched to panorama mode but turned off the "save individual pics" option to save space. It did it's thing, moved the drone around, took a lot of pictures, then said it was successful. After landing, I have all the other videos and photos from the flight but no sign of the panorama. There is a "panorama" folder when I connect to the MA's internal storage but it's empty...

I turned save unstitched images back on and tried again - this time I got both the final panorama (which I agree does not look great) as well as the individual pics. Seems like a bug.

I’m having the same issue. I have all my photos and videos going to my SD card. When my flight is complete I can see all pics/vids in the app but can’t find the sphere footage which I have tried twice now. All other quick shots work. I have save unstitched images off. Any help would be great.

Reviewing my downloaded files, it looks like after turning on save unstitched, the "lost" panorama showed up (without unstitched images). Maybe that will work for you too.

So when you turned on save unstitched did the “lost” photos show up in your DJI 4 app? I turned mine on but only keep the drone/controller on for less than 2 mins.

I'm not sure when it happened; I turned save unstitched on, did another set of flights (fly more 3 batteries ftw), downloaded all photos and it was in there. Didn't actually notice it until the next day.

Given that it's a bug it wouldn't surprise me if actually taking another panorama triggers it (or something else, who knows).

I decided to take the SD card out and upload my photos and the asteroid/panorama shots were there. So like you said maybe on my next flight they will show up in the app as well.

any help here

I'm getting the same thing. I have a pano on the remote controller but when I download it it shows "no pano" and all I have is a picture on the ipad. I transferred that to my computer and can't see anything but a picture. Then thought I needed something to view it with and downloaded the THETA app and it does nothing. I can't even get the picture to load. So if you get any info please let me know. Sounds like we have the same problem.

I tried my first panorama and can't find the pic!

I switched to panorama mode but turned off the "save individual pics" option to save space. It did it's thing, moved the drone around, took a lot of pictures, then said it was successful. After landing, I have all the other videos and photos from the flight but no sign of the panorama. There is a "panorama" folder when I connect to the MA's internal storage but it's empty...
The folder is empty because you didn't save the individual pictures.

To see the pano picture in your Gallery, you need to be connected to your aircraft. Once you're connected, click the [emoji3596] and download it to the Gallery. Now you should be able to view it while you're not connected. I use a crystalsky monitor, so my steps might be slightly different.

I would also upload it to SkyPixel to view offline.

I'm getting the same thing. I have a pano on the remote controller but when I download it it shows "no pano" and all I have is a picture on the ipad. I transferred that to my computer and can't see anything but a picture. Then thought I needed something to view it with and downloaded the THETA app and it does nothing. I can't even get the picture to load. So if you get any info please let me know. Sounds like we have the same problem.
If I remember correctly, Facebook can play pano pics. If you have Facebook, try uploading it there and see if that works. Stitched Pano shots aren't regular jpegs. It's like an xjpeg or something. You need a viewer capable of reading those file types.

I think we have different problems I save all my pano pics, then download them from AC import to ICE and try to stitch them but they never stitch all I get is a broken picture ICON

I think we have different problems I save all my pano pics, then download them from AC import to ICE and try to stitch them but they never stitch all I get is a broken picture ICON
I'll try and shoot a pano, then document my steps with ICE. When I view my completed pic on ICE, it's a jagged flat image. I upload it to SkyPixel and then I have the 'globe' image.

I'm still learning ICE, so it didn't come out perfect. But I know ICE works with the individually saved images.

Semper Fi
Yea ICE is hard for me and I don't have a lot of time to work with it. I need a simple stitch program

I'm not sure if you could get much simpler than (drag, drop, stitch, crop, view, save). I happen to find MS ICE
very intuitive and extremely easy, and it's free, also...
But I'm the one (back in the 60s) who went to the Capitol Records building in Hollywood and demanded to see my birth certificate...I was promptly informed there were no such records available at this facility and that they only made musical records.. A lot of other strange things took place during that portion of my early days of adulthood.. I'm happy to announce that I have subsequently learned a thing or 2 abt life and try to stay level headed as much as possible.. I do still love my toys though..

>>>>>>FLY SAFE>>>>>>

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf