DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama shots not in Pano folder

Air_Joe

Reactions
Hi Guys ,

Did some pano shots, however unable to retrieve it in 'Pano folder' from SD card, its says 0 items.
click on it, indeed was empty.
Thought it was lost or not capture. however when i was searching in 100media file, all was there.

Is this a norm or am i missing something?

Using Mavic air.
Thank for reading, some of my first try shots pano.DJI_0118_Fotor.jpgDJI_0122_Fotor360.jpgHDR_0001.jpegDJI_0122_Fotor.jpg

Really nice photos? can’t answer your question, never done any panorama shots but I’m sure someone will?

Reactions: Air_Joe
Really nice photos? can’t answer your question, never done any panorama shots but I’m sure someone will?

thks bro! nah, am really a noob in taking pics, actually was a little embarress to share.. lol??

Reactions: Porky
thks bro! nah, am really a noob in taking pics, actually was a little embarress to share.. lol??

Don’t be embarrassed to share them, you want to see some of mine I post?

You will learn a lot from members on this forum, I certainly did but one thing that sticks in my mind “you learn by your mistakes” I’m still learning?

Don’t be embarrassed to share them, you want to see some of mine I post?

You will learn a lot from members on this forum, I certainly did but one thing that sticks in my mind “you learn by your mistakes” I’m still learning?
Thks for your kind words pal!
yeah, will keep reading and learning from you guys!??

Reactions: Porky
With my Mavic Air, pano shots are stored in the pano folder. And awesome pics BTW Thumbswayup

With my Mavic Air, pano shots are stored in the pano folder. And awesome pics BTW Thumbswayup

Thks bro!

Meaning indeed somethg is not right for mine. [emoji23].
Coz i vividly rmeember, pano was stored in pano file when i first got my bird.

This is what it shows, strange. ☹️
5bda38ee6d18b499fbb9c1be5d0dc7c0.jpg

The final pano will be stored in the 100MEDIA folder, and the individual photos that make up the pano will be in a sub-folder in the pano folder with the sub folder having the same name as the actual photo.. make sense?

Reactions: Porky and Air_Joe
The final pano will be stored in the 100MEDIA folder, and the individual photos that make up the pano will be in a sub-folder in the pano folder with the sub folder having the same name as the actual photo.. make sense?

Thks for your reply pal..
Dnt think pano shots should be in 100media, as mentioned by other members, it should be in pano folder... hmm..

Furthermore, there is zero image in my pano.
Not even those individual photos like u mentioned.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143