DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parrot Bebop 2

Phoog

Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Bob and I'm a drone addict. My daughter works at Barnes and Noble and who knew they have drones. She called me and said the Bebop 2 is 40% off and with her employee discount it would be half price. I jumped on it and was out the door for $320. Anyone out there flown this before and what do you think? The battery is charging now and I'm getting prepped.

Let me put it to you this way Bob, the name Bebop pretty much say it all. In other words, one's a toy the other being the Mavic, is not.

Last edited:
Former bebop owner, now MP convert. Lost two bebops in two months with flyaways... Whatever you do, don't buy Flightplan... Lost my bebops when they didn't return from missions that worked before

Reactions: DerekG and Phoog
Just flew. I definitely don't like using the phone as the controller. I'm going to have to get a real controller.

Hi Phoog, as a former bebop owner, I have all the accessories... FPV, Controller, drone bag, 2 extra batteries, extra props, etc. Was thinking of putting it up on eBay... Perhaps, I can give you a package deal?

Reactions: Phoog
I got a Moga Pro controller that works good and it's a lot easier to fly. Not bad. If I didn't own a Mavic I would think its better than I do. Still fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803