DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 IACRA verification

TheChrisLo

Reactions
Hello, and thanks in advance for your help.

I passed the FAA part 107 knowledge on Dec 20th, however IACRA still will not recognize my test ID. I realize the holidays caused a slow-down, but this seems excessively long as many more than 48 business hours have passed since elapsed since passing the test. I have checked all details and everything looks correct on IACRA. I have called the IACRA tech, who referred me to the Airmen Registry, which has been closed, I'm assuming because of the government shut-down.

Does over two weeks seem like a long time for this?
Does anyone have other recommendations on who I can reach out to?
Do I need this step in the process to finish in order to legally operate commercially?

Thank you!!

Not sure if this is it but I passed mine and after a couple of days and knowing that at least my temporary ID number should have been able to be recognized I found out (quite accidentally) that I had to turn OFF my pop up blocker - I have a Mac Book - and that was keeping me from registering and being able to enter my test number.

I am sure there are many that can explain this but it is what happened and as soon as I googled turning off pop up blocker it worked!! If that doesn't work - come back and get some real help!!

*It's my understanding that you are not legal until you get your temporary registered and done.

Thank you!
I was able to turn off the blocker, but still no luck. Argh... Great tip though and thank you.
Yes id assume as well that im not "legal" until I get that step finished. So frustrating.

Reactions: NetDep
Thank you!
I was able to turn off the blocker, but still no luck. Argh... Great tip though and thank you.
Yes id assume as well that im not "legal" until I get that step finished. So frustrating.

Sorry for your frustration - I was feeling it too when I couldn't get my test results to submit. Sorry it didn't work. Hope someone here can help but maybe call where you tested and see if they can manually do it - I seem to think there is a "snail mail" route?

Let us know when you get it whipped!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme