DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 License in Paris/France

Dajay

Reactions
Hey Guys, so I'm upgrading my drone to the Mavic Pro edition and i want to Acquire my Pilots license, so i can fly commercial . I would like to know if anyone knows where i should start.
1. I want to know if there is an office in Paris to take the exam
2. How much is the fee

Thank you

Hey Guys, so I'm upgrading my drone to the Mavic Pro edition and i want to Acquire my Pilots license, so i can fly commercial . I would like to know if anyone knows where i should start.
2. How much is the fee

Thank you
If you are flying in France, you are not looking for a Part 107 license. That is an FAA issued license for commercial pilots in United States.

Reactions: dawgpilot and Dajay
If you are flying in France, you are not looking for a Part 107 license. That is an FAA issued license for commercial pilots in United States.
Good start, I DID NOT know that..lol. What kind of licenses do they issue in Europe? and what is it called?

Good start, I DID NOT know that..lol. What kind of licenses do they issue in Europe? and what is it called?
Each country has its own aviation commission and specific rules. The EU may be different but I believe France does still have its own drone policies. I do not live or fly in France so you would need to research that on your own.

Reactions: dawgpilot
2. How much is the fee

Thank you
Hi Dajay,

Did you finally got any information in your search for flying your Mavic in Europe or specifically for france. I also need some help or an update in drone flying regulations in France.

Two years ago I did a lot of reading and investigation and found out that around early 2019 I needed to do some registration and online training in the AlphaTango platform. Both certificates I have from DGCA (done in the AlphaTango application) indicated that are valid until March 2024. I have my Mavic 2 Pro registered and with the label attached to the drone as requested. This was when I was going to do some flying in the French Riviera but my travel got cut off due to some family emergency.

This time I traveling to the other coast. I will be in the area around Biarritz and I noticed an open area to fly in Saint Jean de Luz.

Do you found out more about the current situation of regulation? or if any of your post followers can help me out would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa