Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Part 107 Practice Tests - Am I ready?

I have been studying the part 107 commercial drone pilot materials and am now taking practice exams. So far I have taken 5 practice tests, each one was different from the others. I passed each time.

My test scores were (approximately, rounded down) 76%, 78%, 80%, 88% and 91%.

Am I ready?

What say ye?

Loc
Earth
Only you can answer that question, but if you are asking the question then you are probably not completely ready. That's not to say you won't pass, though. FYI if you know your stuff the actual exam takes about 30 minutes.

Thank you for the feed back. That is a good rule of thumb, and yes, I can bust them out in 30 to 40 minutes.

I feel ready, however, I guess it just depends on how good the practice exams are at reflecting the actual test.

Thanks again! Thumbswayup

AMann

Loc
Southern CA
Thank you for the feed back. That is a good rule of thumb, and yes, I can bust them out in 30 to 40 minutes.

I feel ready, however, I guess it just depends on how good the practice exams are at reflecting the actual test.

Thanks again! Thumbswayup
Which exams are you using? In for the same right now...

crlmjohnson

I agree.
test..study your missed questions...test...study the questions that you miss...and re-test...until your score are high....and then take the test, because I guarantee you will see different questions on the test, but you should be able to pass.

Thanks for that, I have been doing just that. Using the practice tests to focus my research and learning at this point.

I have been using King Schools.com practice exams. The above comments elucidate what I like about King Schools is that they change up the questions every time you refresh to take the test. I think I have been getting 5 to 10 new questions each time I refresh the test.

https://www.kingschools.com/free-fa.../60/187001/187002/187003/187004/187005/187006

crlmjohnson

Thanks for that, I have been doing just that. Using the practice tests to focus my research and learning at this point.

I have been using King Schools.com practice exams. The above comments elucidate what I like about King Schools is that they change up the questions every time you refresh to take the test. I think I have been getting 5 to 10 new questions each time I refresh the test.

Free Part 107 Drone Pilot
Keep taking the test...you will notice over time your are getting the question. In between taking each test over, go over the ones you are missing, and make sure you understand why you missed the question, study the subject area you missed the question in, and retake the exam. I did this until I got 100% on the exams. I am a little over the top especially coming from a us marine background, we were taught to study until we understand the subject matters. Maybe you will have to study as hard as I did to pass. But just keep taking the test to get a high score on the practice exams because expect your score on the real one to be a little lower.
I think you will do good. Trust me you will be ok, you will pass.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R.E.M.co