DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed theory test. And Registered my mini. Now what ??

David Smith

Reactions
I've just done the theory test. Got 18 questions correct. I have paid £9 by card. Now on my screen, it says
"Payment in progress". But its been like that for twenty minutes. When will I know when it is complete. Or will I have to cancel the transaction, and enter the details again. Which I have now done twice. By the way, I have the Number that I now have to put on my mini. Does that mean I have passed and paid my £9. and I am ok to fly my mini overweight?
Phew, that was quite nerve-racking. Not done a test since I was 17. I'm 66 now !!
Dave.

Hi David
Yes the .gov site is very slow to update, I had to wait until next day before all of the registration went through, but it eventually did...

Happy Flying
Waylander

Reactions: old man mavic
I've just done the theory test. Got 18 questions correct. I have paid £9 by card. Now on my screen, it says
"Payment in progress". But its been like that for twenty minutes. When will I know when it is complete. Or will I have to cancel the transaction, and enter the details again. Which I have now done twice. By the way, I have the Number that I now have to put on my mini. Does that mean I have passed and paid my £9. and I am ok to fly my mini overweight?
Phew, that was quite nerve-racking. Not done a test since I was 17. I'm 66 now !!
Dave.
you will get an email when it has all gone through you need to apply the op ID number to the drone and carry proof of your flyer ID with you when you fly it is possible to print a copy of your flyer ID if you have a printer and then you can laminate it to keep in your drone case otherwise just put the email from the CAA in your saved mail and show that if you are asked by the police for your id it is a requirement to have your op ID visible on the drone though

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121