DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Patients is a virtue

ToddR

Reactions
Ok, so I'm not virtuous. My theory is the best way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it.. Lol

I have tried to be patient and wait for the next generation Mavic Pro. I find myself struggling to resist buying my drone. I truly believe the Mavic Pro is more compatible with my intent, as an avid photographer. I keep telling myself go buy the Platinum and live with it.

Today I can buy a Mavic Pro fly more combo for the same price as the MA fly more combo. The issue is, if I buy the MP package I would be hard pressed to convince myself to buy the MPII and need the MP after. Whereas if I buy the MA, I'm thinking I can justify keeping the MA. This is due to its portability. We tend to travel often and I do believe the MA will always remain more compatible in that area. It just seems to make sense to get the latest technology and better portability. Who's to say when DJI will actually release the next generation MPII. I know I will not be happy waiting until the third or fourth quarter of the year. Then again I have often found it best to not run out and get the first release of any new high tech gadget.

Here I am thinking and convincing myself..

Ok, so I'm not virtuous. My theory is the best way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it.. Lol

I have tried to be patient and wait for the next generation Mavic Pro. I find myself struggling to resist buying my drone. I truly believe the Mavic Pro is more compatible with my intent, as an avid photographer. I keep telling myself go buy the Platinum and live with it.

Today I can buy a Mavic Pro fly more combo for the same price as the MA fly more combo. The issue is, if I buy the MP package I would be hard pressed to convince myself to buy the MPII and need the MP after. Whereas if I buy the MA, I'm thinking I can justify keeping the MA. This is due to its portability. We tend to travel often and I do believe the MA will always remain more compatible in that area. It just seems to make sense to get the latest technology and better portability. Who's to say when DJI will actually release the next generation MPII. I know I will not be happy waiting until the third or fourth quarter of the year. Then again I have often found it best to not run out and get the first release of any new high tech gadget.

Here I am thinking and convincing myself..

If I had your credit card no. I would gladly make up your mind. With it I could have you flying in less than a week.

Reactions: ToddR
Lol.. I'm sure you could.. yesterday I was like.. buy a refurbished MP..the day before I'm thinking.. no get the MPP... and now today I am back on the MA..

You wont be making a mistake no matter which one you choose. They are all primo birds and share many similar features.

I think the Mavic Pro is the best bang for the buck right now. If you get buyers remorse and decide that you dont want to keep it, you will lose very little money on a resale. I think the MPP is overpriced, and the Mavic Air is nice but I like the MP better.

I tend to agree.. Well depending on the day.. lol.. I can get a better flight system with the MP at a very good price. On the other hand I probably wouldn't fly it if the MPII is released.. as I do think will have a better sensor and flight avoidance system. That would most likely render the MP to the self or eBay page. Whereas i am thinking the MA would continue to fill a niche even after the MPII is released.

Reactions: Former Member
I tend to agree.. Well depending on the day.. lol.. I can get a better flight system with the MP at a very good price. On the other hand I probably wouldn't fly it if the MPII is released.. as I do think will have a better sensor and flight avoidance system. That would most likely render the MP to the self or eBay page. Whereas i am thinking the MA would continue to fill a niche even after the MPII is released.

I’d say get the MA and wait for the MPII. I have the MP and I want the MA-see where I’m coming from? Also it is patience.

The weather is starting to get better. I am ready to take the FAA part 107 test.. i thinking the MA will be a great first drone..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll