DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peaceful Coexistence Go4 and Litchi on Samsung Tablet

Bruce Lythe

Reactions
1. I had Go4 operating fine on my Galaxy Tab S2.

2. Then I installed Litchi and made it the default app when I plugged in my Mavic Air controller. I had no problems, and using Google satellite view ran a number of missions with no problems.

3. I then wanted to use Go4. When I opened Go4, I found Litchi opened in the background and crashed.

4. I followed Web instructions to stop either Go4 or Litchi being the default app.

5. I then could use Go4 perfectly normally with no sign of Litchi

6. When out flying yesterday I used Go4, no problems. I had a spare battery after my planned flights so..... I switched off the tablet, restarted it, plugged the Mavic Air controller in the USB port as normal and fired up Litchi. But it could not find my Mavic Air.

What do I need to alter - what am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much

It's probably a Samsung thing, My S5 wouldn't work with either if both were installed - it wasn't just a permissions thing.
There might be a way to do it involving a different user account on the tablet.
I would delete them both and reinstall Go4

I use both on my Samsung Galaxy S5e without problems. The trick is to force stop the app not in use. Goto to tablet setting, then Apps, scroll down to the app you're NOT using, click on it, then press "force stop". I don't have either program set as the default app.

I had the same issue. You need to adjust the default settings for both apps so that when you start up, you are given a choice of which app, Go4 or Litchi, you want to run. Unfortunately, I can't remember how exactly I accomplished this. Perhaps someone can chime in or you know how to.

When you use both Litchi and Go 4, only one can be running in the background, otherwise it won't connect. I think your problem might be that. (I went crazy trying to get tha app I wanted to use to connect until I figured it out and documented it here):

When you use both Litchi and Go 4, only one can be running in the background, otherwise it won't connect. I think your problem might be that. (I went crazy trying to get tha app I wanted to use to connect until I figured it out and documented it here):
Thank you so much for pointing me here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada