DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peakaboo with Mavic Mini?

Cool, so RTH doesn't immediately change altitude to 400ft? Nice to know for sure! Thank you and great video and what a site to be flying, I'm very jealous! The guy has to be some kind of ironman enthusiast?

Cool, so RTH doesn't immediately change altitude to 400ft? Nice to know for sure! Thank you and great video and what a site to be flying, I'm very jealous! The guy has to be some kind of ironman enthusiast?

If you are flying above the RTH height it should return at the current height not descend to what you had set.
In the video he is at 552 feet that's why he says it didn't climb on RTH.

Reactions: DoctorNick
Correct, RTH was not set high enough for this mountain. I now have it set for 620', enough to clear the peak which is 596'.
I am not sure what the Peekaboo guy was doing. Since he had a blue helmet on I thought he must be a mountain biker, but there is no mountain bike trail up there and the hiking trail requires a lot of rock scrambling in places where a bike would have to be hand carried. Also, the backside where he was drops off vertically. I'm guessing he was doing some type of exercise, maybe squats. Weird for sure!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N