DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peaks Island Maine

Rhonda&Tom

Reactions
Bad timing. We just got our DJI Mini 2 a few days ago. While we were getting acquainted with it indoors we received the snow cover that will probably not leave for 6 weeks or so. During our first connection, we learned that we were in an Authorization Zone (just barely) associated with the Maine Medical Center. The second time we tried to connect we were not able to complete the authorization process. I learned from the FOrum that this is. not a rare problem

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum!

If I’m unable to complete the Self-Unlocking process while connected to the Internet, I have been able to schedule an unlocking time period. Hopefully this helps with what you’re trying to do:

There are two ways to unlock Authorization Zones:

1. Live Self-Unlocking — Users connected to the Internet, DJI APP allow you to unlock Authorization Zones on-site when you take off inside of or fly into one. Unlocking lasts for 24 hours and requires just a few taps on the screen.

2. Scheduled Self-Unlocking — Users planning to fly in an Authorization Zone without an Internet connection can use the Online Flight Planner to schedule up to 30 simultaneous unlocking plans. Each unlocked zone will remain unlocked for three days.

Unlocking an Authorization Zone requires a DJI user account verified with a mobile phone number.

Bad timing. We just got our DJI Mini 2 a few days ago. While we were getting acquainted with it indoors we received the snow cover that will probably not leave for 6 weeks or so. During our first connection, we learned that we were in an Authorization Zone (just barely) associated with the Maine Medical Center. The second time we tried to connect we were not able to complete the authorization process. I learned from the FOrum that this is. not a rare problem
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome! I'm about 5 miles from you (as the Mini2 flies) in Cape Elizabeth. I haven't posted any videos to this forum, but here's a quick one from up near Bar Harbor, Maine. "Molasses Pond & Blueberry Fields in Autumn."
Great combination of beautiful video, scenery, smooth flying and editing! Which drone were you using? The Mini2? If so, I'm quite impressed as to how this would compare even with the M2P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys