DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pearland Flyer

Hi Howard, others,

I have recently started flying in the Houston area. How has yall's experience been so far?

i fly an M1P and typically fly out of my driveway. Depending on the flight plans for Hobby, sometimes i am inside a NFZ. i did remove them using aftermarket software but i still need to fly smart. I have also flown in Galveston as well as the bolover peninsula.

i fly an M1P and typically fly out of my driveway. Depending on the flight plans for Hobby, sometimes i am inside a NFZ. i did remove them using aftermarket software but i still need to fly smart. I have also flown in Galveston as well as the bolover peninsula.
Okay nice. I also fly out of my driveway, and if planes are flying into runway 4 at HOU, they pass above my house at about 1700 feet :)

I lie just outside of the altitude zone for the runway though, so I'm not height restricted. I'm always extremely cautious when flying near home and never near 400' of altitude when planes are nearby. I have some stunning plane footage. I'm actually really interested in traveling to IAH to do some planespotting with the drone as is safe and reasonable.

I'm excited to visit family in Galveston so I can hopefully get some good marsh/sunset views.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98