DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pelican Case 1400

Jason

Reactions
Perfectly fits Mavic, remote, charger, 2 extra batteries.

Love it.

Attachments

• IMG_9024.jpg
    IMG_9024.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_9025.jpg
    IMG_9025.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 237
5e0329a10e40aa0465288f1fe8ad1c28.jpg

4c2f3c3dfb0f09a591e77ebfea8b0320.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice. Just got mine today. How do you like it so far?

Nice. Just got mine today. How do you like it so far?

I love YOUR color mate sadly it wasn't available where I was so just got the black one. Will customize it and all soon! And I got some straps too like to hang around the metal ring area so far the only one that is like usable is a normal camera strap type

Are u planning to use a strap? Also I have total of 5 batteries so I don't know if I want to make more slots for batteries or should I make a slot for the power adapter and plug instead?

I love YOUR color mate sadly it wasn't available where I was so just got the black one. Will customize it and all soon! And I got some straps too like to hang around the metal ring area so far the only one that is like usable is a normal camera strap type

Are u planning to use a strap? Also I have total of 5 batteries so I don't know if I want to make more slots for batteries or should I make a slot for the power adapter and plug instead?

Not sure about the straps yet. I'm cool with the color. Found it on ebay.

Looks like the 1500 or so will fit the FlyMore package.

I think if you didn't pack your charger, you might be able to squeeze everything into the 1400. If not, the 1500 should definitely work.

Without the charger, no point in traveling with it. If I were to get something like this, I am less worried about bulk and more worried about having everything needed. Which will also include a 4th battery soon.

Reactions: thetjshow
Without the charger, no point in traveling with it. If I were to get something like this, I am less worried about bulk and more worried about having everything needed. Which will also include a 4th battery soon.

Good point bro thanks!

I love Pelican Cases and have a ton of them. Here is my set up with the Pelican 1400. I managed to fit the Fly More package in it. The spare props are under the controller sticks.
Pelican 1400.jpg

So do you actually cut these out yourself?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO