DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pelican case

OralndoMavic

Reactions
Hope everyone is well, new to the form.
I received a Pelican case (1400) for Christmas prior to receiving my mavic. In trying to place the mavic into the Pelican case I thought about using the plastic case DJI sent the Drone in. The plastic case from DJI was merely held in place with hot glue in the shipping box. I remove the large block off foam in the Pelican case leaving a thin layer of foam on the bottom. Seems to work well with plenty of space left for batteries and charging at charging equipment.

I just bought the pelican 1400 with the cobra custom insert already installed. Hope it fits as good as it looks

Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

I got a pelican case with pluck foam yesterday spent the morning setting it out and I'm am so please with it! Fits everything for the mavic and so secure

You could fit two in that big case! Kind of defeats the purpose of having a portable drone doesn't it? I'd spray that foam with plasti dip before it starts to tear.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929