Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Perfect Winter Sunset captured with a Mavic 2 Zoom in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming

On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.

On the way home to my Buffalo WY motel, The Mountain View, from the Meadowlark Ski Area, I stopped and waited for sunset on Powder Pass, in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming on US 16 aka The Cloud Peak Scenic Byway. This is a place where I have flown before, I sent up a Phantom 2 Vision+, an Inspire 1, and a Mavic 2, before yesterday 1-11-19 when I sent up my Mavic 2 Zoom. Here are some of the results from that flight.
Nice flying!

FLPilotshark

Loc
Madeira Beach, FL
Site
www.facebook.com
The only thing you're missing out of that video is music mate?

Loc
Melbourne, Australia
Sensational video mate

Loc
West Coast - New Zealand
That to me is what makes flying a UAV worth while.
Great!
With a bit of post production editing, plus inspiring music, Wyoming tourist authorities may even be willing to get their cheque book out. :DThumbswayup

Loc
Las Vegas, Nv.
Absolutely beautiful video.
I can see you have experience flying in mountains. Most of my flights are in the desert mountains. I would never attempt to fly that close to peaks and ridges. I would like to but afraid of losing my M2Z. Do you have any tips or warning for doing a video like that. LOL.

Beautiful. What camera settings were you using?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugster