DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGY Landing Pad Size

Mr Mint

Reactions
Hello. I am about to order a new round PGY landing pad and I see that they come in 3 different sizes 110 cm and 75 cm and 55 cm What pad would you order when you are using the DJI Air 2s drone? Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks Mr Mint

I've been using a 75cm landing pad with the A2S. It fits perfectly within the circle, and landing pretty close to the center of the pad.

Hello. I am about to order a new round PGY landing pad and I see that they come in 3 different sizes 110 cm and 75 cm and 55 cm What pad would you order when you are using the DJI Air 2s drone? Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks Mr Mint
I have 3 different size landing pads. My favorite its the 110 cm one which I keep in the car at all times. Remember what they say "Big is best"!

I have been trying to find a local store that sells these landing pads. I see if I order on line these pads are coming from China. I have to wait almost 3 to 4 weeks waiting time to get it delivered in Canada. Any other ideas as to where I can purchase these landing pads in Canada.. Mr Mint

I have been trying to find a local store that sells these landing pads. I see if I order on line these pads are coming from China. I have to wait almost 3 to 4 weeks waiting time to get it delivered in Canada. Any other ideas as to where I can purchase these landing pads in Canada.. Mr Mint
Amazon.ca I can have a set at my door in a couple days Here is one example

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair