DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYtech Tablet Holder...with iPad Mini 4 in a case?

Budge

Reactions
I've decided to go ahead and order the PGYtech tablet holder for my iPad Mini 4. I need to get a screen protector for it and a case. But I'm wondering if there are any cases that will be thin enough to fit the tablet holder. The securing "hands" looks very short. The best case for me would be one that has a protective back and flip cover that is easily removable.

Does anyone have this holder that can answer this?

Also, I really liked the tablet holder that has 2 curved plastic arms on the sides, but it won't take any case as far as I can tell. And unfortunately, I broke my phone while removing it from the Mavic controller. So one way or another, I will have a protective case on the mini.

I bought this holder for use with my mini 3 but only used it once, can’t see any benefit, easier to just fit the mini into the controller directly, just need a short cable and always put Home Button on right side so magnets don’t effect the control stick calibration

Using Mini IPad 4 on my Mavic Pro since July, never felt the need for a tablet holder. It fits perfectly in the RC arms, extended to the max. Works way better that with my previous Android phones, both quite clumsy to be connected to the USB cable, for different reasons. I use a USB cable connected to the rear plug, under the RC. Piece of cake.

Using Mini IPad 4 on my Mavic Pro since July, never felt the need for a tablet holder. It fits perfectly in the RC arms, extended to the max. Works way better that with my previous Android phones, both quite clumsy to be connected to the USB cable, for different reasons. I use a USB cable connected to the rear plug, under the RC. Piece of cake.

Hi. It does fit between the arms but it feels uncomfortable if never used like that. I’ve used before air2 with holder and now i’ve got mini4 but cant get used to it between the arms but that’s only my opinion. I’m sure I’ll get used to it with practice. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54