DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 3 Advanced to Mini 2

TOPDOG9000

Reactions
Hi everyone glad to be in the new group. I just sold my Phantom 3 Advanced yesterday and purchased the Mini 2 today. I feel like it was time to move on to something newer and would have loved to try the Air 2S but it was more than double the price. Maybe someday I’ll try that one. For now the Mini 2 was a very low buy in after getting the money from the Phantom 3. So I’m just a casual but curious what will be the big things I notice going to the mini 2. It’s pouring today so can’t send it up. Looking at the specs it looks like it beats out the phantom 3 in most things so what will I be lacking. Is the phantom 3 just bigger,stronger, and therefore maybe better in winds? What will I miss? The range on the mini 2 looks like it will crush my phantom 3.

@TOPDOG9000 the biggest difference will be the portability of the Mini2 compared to the phantom, you will be pleasantly surprised at how well it flies for such a small package,
it does have its short cummings, mainly it is very hard to see in the sky, if it is close to the 400ft max height and a few hundred feet away, especially if you look down at the screen, and then try to locate it again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3