DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 4 Advanced Released

mschwind200

Reactions
I know this is a Mavic forum but DJI released the new Phantom 4 Advanced just hours ago. I don't see it being much different at all when compared to the Phantom 4 or Mavic Pro.

Still, is anyone interested interested?

e43598eb47162c614514ae6243c16777.jpg

That 1" sensor though!! If they put that sensor on the next mavic, madness everywhere!! lol

Reactions: Retics and Kestrel
Should of brought the price down a little more IMO, for a few dollars more you could just get the pro.

What I don't understand is why they don't improve the controller like they have on the Mavic. This thing is fugly and looks like a "my first drone" (toy) controller...

What I don't understand is why they don't improve the controller like they have on the Mavic. This thing is fugly and looks like a "my first drone" (toy) controller...
Because the mavic transmitter is meant for portability, when I first seen the mavics transmitter it looked like it was toy looking. Was nearly a deal breaker for me. Coming from a phantom and other drones. The phantoms transmitter more closely resembles traditional transmitters and that's why the mavics transmitter was nearly a deal breaker. I've come to like the mavics transmitter though.

Because the mavic transmitter is meant for portability, when I first seen the mavics transmitter it looked like it was toy looking. Was nearly a deal breaker for me. Coming from a phantom and other drones. The phantoms transmitter more closely resembles traditional transmitters and that's why the mavics transmitter was nearly a deal breaker. I've come to like the mavics transmitter though.
DJI was smart to redesign the RC for the Mavic. It appeals more to the first time RC users like me (ones that fly that is). It feels more like a video game controller. That's why if I get a race quad I would lean towards the Turnigy Evolution.

DJI was smart to redesign the RC for the Mavic. It appeals more to the first time RC users like me (ones that fly that is). It feels more like a video game controller. That's why if I get a race quad I would lean towards the Turnigy Evolution.

I still like the traditional style. Most 3rd party transmitters are that style the Frysky Trannis being one of the most popular transmitters.

The safety sensors get in the way of "the shot" for pros. They turn them off anyway. Why pay for them? Save the $200 for accessories!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr