DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 4 Pro vers 2 now compatible!

Yes, it does use OcuSync 2.0.

Reactions: CarlStarke
Can you add a link, I cannot find it at dji, would like to update my sc for some of the other things that are listed on that pic. Thanks

A link to the firmware? It's a beta release. You'll probably need to contact DJI Support to get it.

Last edited:
Thanks, guess I do not understand as much as I thought. Does that mean that it will soon be an updated firmware?

It means it's in testing. You'll have to contact DJI Support for more details on the public release date.

Thanks again, that's the part I did not understand. Will just wait for the next update and hope the parts I want make it thru

You have to be on the 10/24/18 firmware for the P4 Vr 2.0 to get the Occusync 2.0 support, most shipped prior to that release and are Occusync 1 or at least not vr 2.0. Pretty sure it's the 10/24/18 firmware, I know they have only release 2 or 3 firmware updates, for the Vr 2.0, one of them was for the Occusync 2.0. Too bad they can't release one to allow the Vr 2.0 to hover without yaw!!, given up on that one.

Paul C

Can you add a link, I cannot find it at dji, would like to update my sc for some of the other things that are listed on that pic. Thanks

I think you just need to update the SC and you are in! Oh wait..I see what you mean..its Beta still?

Beta still. Anyone’s guess to when it will arrive.

They asked for beta testers about 3 weeks ago for SC.

I passed on it.

Paul C

Awesome, so now I need a Phantom 4 v2...

Given they've added P4Pv2 which is out of production, and the MPP is current, any reason they cant add support for the MP/MPP? It would be nice to get some more use out of the SRC given its cost.

any reason they cant add support for the MP/MPP?
As of right now, it's only compatible with aircraft that use OcuSync 2.0.

Is it technically possible for it to communicate with other aircraft? I'm not sure. If it was though, you'd think DJI would make it so since that would allow more people to buy it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle