DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

phantom rain customer service

Lambda

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Does anyone have any direct contacts at Phantom Rain?
Over a month ago, I bought a raincoat plus water landing gear for my Mavic 2 Pro
The tracking number isn't working, and I still have no goods
I know this blog is about flying, but I discovered the gear here
Can someone please help?
TIA

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Over a month ago, I bought a raincoat plus water landing gear for my Mavic 2 Pro
msinger

Can someone please help?
TIA
He's an active member of this forum. Search for his user name, click on the icon for his account and choose "Start Conversation." I'm sure he'll reply promptly.

PhantomRain will be in touch soon..... they are active here and monitor threads like these.

Can someone please help?
TIA
email me at [email protected] will get you up and running. Tu.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, land on the Water.

Over a month ago

I often purchased items from the USA, and send my products over to clients there.
Shipping is SO much slower since covid hit, it's probably the main reason, and I see P.R. has gotten onto this already for you.

I've noticed our normal Aust Post Air Express is getting more back to normal with flights back and forth starting to resume, but for a while I was recommending people upgrade to Aust Post Courier service.

I just had a good size package (14kg) from the US via FedEx economy, 5 days from LA, but something like AU$300 or so !

Good luck, I'm sure you'll see it soon, and get proper tracking info from P.R.

Can someone please help?
TIA

Yes this looks like it got stuck , so rather than wait on customs to return the package . I am just going to resend it to you.
If you can PM me with your phone # I will use a new shipper.

AU was restricted but since have opened again for shipping so resending it is the right thing to do.
Thanks Peter.

phantomrain.org
Coal

Yes this looks like it got stuck , so rather than wait on customs to return the package . I am just going to resend it to you.
If you can PM me with your phone # I will use a new shipper.

AU was restricted but since have opened again for shipping so resending it is the right thing to do.
Thanks Peter.

phantomrain.org
Coal
Now that's A++ service right there 👌

Customer Service hours are from 11 am to 4 am so we cover a lot of ground .
440-315 - 4803

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Great service from Phantom rain. I purchased the (red) jacket for my M2Pro and am pleasantly surprised.
Flew in 18 MPH winds and noticed no difference in handling, power or speed. I'm sure that high winds can make a difference, but I didn't notice one under normal conditions. There's not much water here now but it does land nicely on what there is as well as on ice and snow. It's really handy in the snow with limited landing and take off areas. And, the red makes it so easy to spot in the sky.
Again, great service and good luck with your new equipment.

In winds I noticed some reduction in flight time with the Jacket, but well worth the trade off for peace of mind. Makes flying over water and other unforgiving surfaces much more enjoyable.
Wich drone is that one? No problem in mines. I have 3 rescue jackets. Just for curiosity.

In winds I noticed some reduction in flight time with the Jacket, but well worth the trade off for peace of mind. Makes flying over water and other unforgiving surfaces much more enjoyable.
I actually lost an M2Pro in only 6 feet of water 10 feet from my boat while docked. Still not sure how it happened. When I get a chance, I will post the logs here an d ask our experts.

Last edited:
Wich drone is that one? No problem in mines. I have 3 rescue jackets. Just for curiosity.
Air2. Lose about 5 min flying in 15mph wind with full battery. Not a problem, I never fly over water in windy conditions anyway. I want to land, not recover, if possible.

Air2. Lose about 5 min flying in 15mph wind with full battery. Not a problem, I never fly over water in windy conditions anyway. I want to land, not recover, if possible.
I mean wetsuit. Yes with the rescue jacket in windy conditions you always will lose some time since is more drag. That is normal but it can be surprising how capable is the Air 2 flying with the Rescue Jacket. Just check this range test I did with it.
As a note, this range test is not legal. I have been reported to FAA and educated about it. This is just a reference.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser