DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantomrain Post - Flying from inside the car in the Rain.

Geezer, have faith in your product...it looked like you took off when the rain stopped

Geezer, have faith in your product...it looked like you took off when the rain stopped

Yeah I hovered in the rain for about 15 minutes in the front of the car window babbling as I was hoping for some lighting than the storm ended quickly but flew out anyway to check the satellites .

You can check out the full 23 minute flight at phantomrain.org along with several others

This was a little better flight if that was what you were looking for as we got faith all day long ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain

Reactions: Hunter_k and zeusfl
That's how I fly my air2 from my truck with the wipers going hasent failed me yet these wetsuits are awesome ?talk soon I'm thinking about buying a rescue jacket I'm always flying over the ocean

With it being so cold , I have also started flying from inside the car and having a blast this winter.
Are there any more tricks or tips that i might not know about it ?

I fly wtih the Rescue Jacket on the mavic air 2 and makes the drone a lot easier to see , the bright Lights bring attention to the drone and my car and that is not good for me.

Flying from inside the car has really changed how often I fly and how spontaneous I will set up for a flight.

Thanks Coal , best thing i learned last year. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
With it being so cold , I have also started flying from inside the car and having a blast this winter.
Are there any more tricks or tips that i might not know about it ?

I fly wtih the Rescue Jacket on the mavic air 2 and makes the drone a lot easier to see , the bright Lights bring attention to the drone and my car and that is not good for me.

Flying from inside the car has really changed how often I fly and how spontaneous I will set up for a flight.

Thanks Coal , best thing i learned last year. :cool:

Awesome, I hope you get a chance to try out the New DJI FPV drone with those googles , they are so much nicer than the original DJI googles and were having a blast with them. I know were spoiled on the Air 2 Flight time but I am hoping that the there is going to be mod for and extra battery.

Phatomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

That's how I fly my air2 from my truck with the wipers going hasent failed me yet these wetsuits are awesome ?talk soon I'm thinking about buying a rescue jacket I'm always flying over the ocean
I got all the color for the Rescue Jackets back in stock, keep me posted . Since you already have the Wet Suit its $74.95

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest