DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantomrain Rain an Rescue package : Testimonial for the Mavic Pro

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
One of our clients Tested out the Mavic Pro Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket in Grand Fashion.
He flew from inside his truck in the Pouring rain in strong winds and pushed all the limits

Special Thanks :
to @slozukimc The video has been edited, explained and zoomed in.

If your interested in the Wet Suit or the Rescue Jacket
email me at [email protected] Subject Slozukmc

One of our clients Tested out the Mavic Pro Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket in Grand Fashion.
He flew from inside his truck in the Pouring rain in strong winds and pushed all the limits

Special Thanks :

Hey Coal!

That was a lot of fun! I will be sure to send you some more.

Mike

Special Thanks :

Amazing. How did you keep water out of the lens barrel?

Reactions: Droniac
I swear the UAV forecast app is run by anti drone commies. It almost never says it is good to fly where I am. I see now it has a laughable range guide as well. No one can see their drone as far away as that thing suggests it is safe.

Mike

Special Thanks :

Testing the limits? You mean running the gauntlet. Did you add springs to the pontoons? Just Awesome!!! Landing hard on ground AND water like a bowling ball is testimony enough to your product. That was truly fun to watch. I oddly enjoyed his film with the windshield blades continually going. Your narrative is spot on. 👍🏻 Godspeed, Droniac

Testing the limits? You mean running the gauntlet. Did you add springs to the pontoons? Just Awesome!!! Landing hard on ground AND water like a bowling ball is testimony enough to your product. That was truly fun to watch. I oddly enjoyed his film with the windshield blades continually going. Your narrative is spot on. 👍🏻 Godspeed, Droniac
I gotta say please DON’T smack your drone down hard like I did. That was totally accidental when it hit the ground and bounced. I had it in sport mode and forgot and went to land gently and that happened. I believe I am due for a gimbal ribbon cable replacement thank to my error. Otherwise the rain suit and rescue jacket performed better than I expected.

Mike

Awesome. I haven't put mine on yet.

Do it! The thrill of flying around the water and all of the beautiful shots that come along with it are well worth the cost to me.

Mike
I have purchased one for my Air 3s and Phantom 4 Pro v2 but have been overwhelmed trying to figure out how to put them on.

I have had mine now for almost 2 years and wondered if the Rescue Jacket would really keep it afloat being that is so tiny compared to other floats and after seeing this I have no doubts . I use my rescue jacket to evaluate the grape vineyards and land on top of bushes, grapes, mud holes , puddles , which works even in the rain and I can land ontop of the Snow. That was amazing display of how well the rescue jacket was designed.

I have purchased one for my Air 3s and Phantom 4 Pro v2 but have been overwhelmed trying to figure out how to put them on.

Did the videos that I sent you not help to put them on 1 part at a time, ?
If you let me know where you got stuck I can make a private video for you.

If you mess up a parts, its not the end of the world, just let me know and i will send you out the extra part.
lets get you up and running .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. :)

I gotta say please DON’T smack your drone down hard like I did. That was totally accidental when it hit the ground and bounced. I had it in sport mode and forgot and went to land gently and that happened. I believe I am due for a gimbal ribbon cable replacement thank to my error. Otherwise the rain suit and rescue jacket performed better than I expected.

Mike
Mike, I strut my M2P in all neon red phantomrain.org gear for a while now and just got through a Nor’ Easter (this one not very impressive, granted). No opposition here! I get the impression that Coal doesn’t sell a product unless he and his team would use it themselves.
Very Sorry to hear that the gimbal got damaged. Btw, I meant not to jab you with my comments but I’ll be candid (no pun,etc) it’s what I’d be aching to do when I find a bit more need for the rescue floatation and ARMORED jacket and order one in black as I plan to.

I’m ready to take his company public! My friend, kudos!! It was glorious to watch. Primarily, It was just plain fun and secondarily, an absolutely perfect way to respond to (and understandingly so) “yeah yeah yeah, Rain-dude, but the water CAN get into…, etc. ”. A pic is worth a million words and definitely does his products.
Godspeed, Droniac (sorry for the rant but I love the calm, but exhilarating mystique of flying in the rain. At first getting into the hobby I never thought of being able to fly in storms Or land hard safely (I understand arrangements can even be made to customize the rescue jacket by him adding additional pontoons for elevation and impact.) Then, just to make it more interesting you land and do “touch and go take offs” from rolling water which proves it even in difficult conditions be it necessary, etc. Ya did just fine imho).

Be patient and refer to his video. He’s very specific and precise but clear. If not, hec … great company. Call. That’s my take. Godspeed, Droniac

Got the M1X all suited up for the storm last night and not a single bit of lightning and there was NO way I was getting one of my drones close to this!

Mike

Attachments

• E7626526-4462-4513-AB83-1A6F1ABA5953.jpeg
    E7626526-4462-4513-AB83-1A6F1ABA5953.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 33A00C34-E859-482C-A0B0-8DA915D8B9C4.jpeg
    33A00C34-E859-482C-A0B0-8DA915D8B9C4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • E2FEC3B4-5CE7-4C27-8DDF-6EB7B2B900C7.jpeg
    E2FEC3B4-5CE7-4C27-8DDF-6EB7B2B900C7.jpeg
    703.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have had mine now for almost 2 years and wondered if the Rescue Jacket would really keep it afloat being that is so tiny compared to other floats and after seeing this I have no doubts . I use my rescue jacket to evaluate the grape vineyards and land on top of bushes, grapes, mud holes , puddles , which works even in the rain and I can land ontop of the Snow. That was amazing display of how well the rescue jacket was designed.
Im putting together a video of how the Rescue Jacket is used . If you could post some video of your drone landing over the Grape vineyard that would be appreciated as to how you use it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Grapes.

Reactions: slozukimc
Bring New Life into your Mavic Pro with the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket.
Not only will it change the Look of your Worn Out Drone but it will give it some new Super Powers .

Dont be surprised if your flying with the Rescue Jacket at all times, because it a lot of fun and easy to hand catch.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Renew the Life of your drone.

IMG_1965.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots