DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantomrain Wet Suit Testimonial : Drone Automation

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Its not often that we post testimonials but this client really tested out the Wet Suits under some extreme conditions.

Quotes
" The Current Mavic 2 Wet Suits already have been tested by us for over a year. We have tested them in the Sea , the Colombian Mountains where it rains consistently.
We have also used the Wet Suit to keep 24 hour Surveillance on the Pipelines and in areas in the Jungles in hostile territory.

" In Columbia there are over 10,000 units that need 24 hour supervision and Prevention Protection . We are making the adjustments now on the software to work with your Wet Suits as we have fully tested them out in many situations and our very happy. Were here to order hundreds of more Wet Suit for both the Mavic 2 , and the Air2 drone models... congrats.

Orlando : Ceo
Inicio | BlueAras

They sent me this video as to how there going to be put into action after the software updates. Im really looking forward to seeing the Phantomrain Wet Suits in Automation . Very cool .
We started to see a trend with those using the drone 24/7 about 2 years ago , and it has continued to this day.

This company is on the Forefront of Automation for protection 24/7

Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Phantomrain.org
file 5.jpg

Its not often that we post testimonials but this client really tested out the Wet Suits under some extreme conditions.

Quotes
" The Current Mavic 2 Wet Suits already have been tested by us for over a year. We have tested them in the Sea , the Colombian Mountains where it rains consistently.
We have also used the Wet Suit to keep 24 hour Surveillance on the Pipelines and in areas in the Jungles in hostile territory.

" In Columbia there are over 10,000 units that need 24 hour supervision and Prevention Protection . We are making the adjustments now on the software to work with your Wet Suits as we have fully tested them out in many situations and our very happy. Were here to order hundreds of more Wet Suit for both the Mavic 2 , and the Air2 drone models... congrats.

Inicio | BlueAras

They sent me this video as to how there going to be put into action after the software updates. Im really looking forward to seeing the Phantomrain Wet Suits in Automation . Very cool .
We started to see a trend with those using the drone 24/7 about 2 years ago , and it has continued to this day.

Phantomrain.org
View attachment 136462
Grats Coal! Fine product indeed. Godspeed, Droniac

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Quotes

Inicio | BlueAras

Phantomrain.org
View attachment 136462
That's one crazy piece of machinery!

Very cool and GREAT review!!

I would change some of the battery changing process but they probably have a reason for how they do it. That's too freaking cool :)

Very cool and GREAT review!!

I would change some of the battery changing process but they probably have a reason for how they do it. That's too freaking cool :)
Thank you .
Since I have a direct line with them , what were you thinking?

Pretty cool, those guys have done some great robotics engineering and problem solving. Love the way they are managing positioning for battery replacement. I wonder how many drones they smashed before they got the system running smoothly.

The video needs subtitles though; my Spanish isn't that good any more.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
They just passed there Contingency tests : Extreme Rain : Birds and Wind so now there going to scale production , I think a new video is coming soon. What a great use for those mega container ships to use drones to catch fail safes.

Phantomrain.org

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000