DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone battery drain Litchi vs DJIgo4

Dingo

Reactions
I use an iphone 5s for my mavic pro with go4 and keep getting the "mobile devise cpu overload " warning followed by video lag. Its worse on hot days. Also a 20 minute flight drains 30-40 % of my iphone battery and the battery gets real hot. If i buy Litchi will these issues go away ??? anyone using Litchi give approx battery drain for a 20 minute flight and does the battery get hot ? any video lag issues with litchi ?? thx

I use an iphone 5s for my mavic pro with go4 and keep getting the "mobile devise cpu overload " warning followed by video lag. Its worse on hot days. Also a 20 minute flight drains 30-40 % of my iphone battery and the battery gets real hot. If i buy Litchi will these issues go away ??? anyone using Litchi give approx battery drain for a 20 minute flight and does the battery get hot ? any video lag issues with litchi ?? thx
Your iPhone 5 is not on DJI's list of approved phones and tablets because it's processor is not fast enough to give good performance running the app and it's overworked trying (and failing) to keep up, which gives you the lagging and heating.
The battery drain running Litchi is probably not much different.

5s use to be a supported device but it's been overwhelmed by GO4 updates and is no longer "Supported"

iOS V4.3.12
Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later (Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom requires iOS 10.0.2 or later).
Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4.
Optimized for iPhone X.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121