DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone call from DJI

W5CI

Reactions
I just received three calls from China, they left a voice mail saying that my Mavic Mini would ship on or before December 10th. Is this something normal that DJI does. I get so many scam calls I didn't even consider answering a call from China.

at least they are being transparent guess they trying to be proactive before they get chargebacks due to cust waiting and out $500 w/ no product

When did you order it? Just curious
I just received three calls from China, they left a voice mail saying that my Mavic Mini would ship on or before December 10th. Is this something normal that DJI does. I get so many scam calls I didn't even consider answering a call from China.

They’re trying their best to force customers to buy from the retail stores instead of them. It’s working. I would cancel your order and buy it from the guys listed here like Florida drone supply. You’ll have it next week.

They’re trying their best to force customers to buy from the retail stores instead of them. It’s working. I would cancel your order and buy it from the guys listed here like Florida drone supply. You’ll have it next week.

Thats funny because the pro 2 they didn't give to retailers till later.

Just go to Best Buy, they have the Mini in stock so you can have it right now! Two of our local BB store have them in stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e