DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone for Drone

Blufella

Reactions
Hi
I need a phone to fly my mini , which one is good one to use without breaking the bank. I have checked the compatibility list and still there a lot of hones there. Also if/ when I go to any drone I want to use the same phone. Your help would greatly appreciated. Thank you

I went from an iPhone to an iPad mini 5 and now using the Tripltek 8 Pro.

I hope your eye sight is better then mine.

Reactions: Gary R
If you stay with the hobby, eventually you will graduate from a phone to a tablet. Main reason is that watching your flight on a tablet is much easier with much more detail, making it much more enjoyable. I notice that you are among our group where your age is somewhere north of applying for Soc Sec. It's likely that you are wearing glasses like the rest of us. So it is something to consider that a tablet that will help make your flights much more enjoyable because everything is bigger and clearer. That being said, if you are limited to choosing a phone, I would suggest that you buy the largest one you can find. And finally, welcome to the forum. There is much to learn here and a wealth of knowledge just waiting to share it with you. Fly safe and be a courteous pilot.

Reactions: Nash2017
Hi
I need a phone to fly my mini , which one is good one to use without breaking the bank. I have checked the compatibility list and still there a lot of hones there. Also if/ when I go to any drone I want to use the same phone. Your help would greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hi
Just an update, purchased a refurbished iPhone 7 Pro, and finally had my first flight today .. very successful.. only thanks to you guys.. thanks for you support and encouragement.

Reactions: thispilothere

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000