DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone for mavic rc

Calvin_Jan

Reactions
I currently have an iphone 7 i will switch to iphone 7 plus but i dont want to use my phone for the rc. I'm looking into buying an other phone to use with my mavic.

I can get a phone 6 plus for a pretty good price.

Are there any differences in using a 7 plus over a 6 plus?
What would be the best andriod phone to use with dji go app?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have an old Samsung Note 3 waiting to be used. Im hoping this will do the job. If not that I guess ill either print a bracket for ipad or buy an iphone

I have an old Samsung Note 3 waiting to be used. Im hoping this will do the job. If not that I guess ill either print a bracket for ipad or buy an iphone
My Note 4 runs flawless, but it's running a custom OS with Android 6. If your Android version is 5 or below you may have problems. It also may not be able to keep up with the video feed. But it may work fine. Good luck

in thinking about getting a 6 plus for a bigger screen and the app seems to run best on iphones...my 5s just seems like it will be too small to see much...anyone here using a 5s and what you think of it with the mavic?

I just bought the iPhone SE, a couple of months ago, it has all the features of a 6, but is the size of a 5. That's what I wanted. The smaller phone.
Having said that, size does matter, and I agree, that the 5 is just too small. According to DJI, the 5 is compatible with the Mavic.
I too, am on the hunt for a 6S Plus.

I just bought the iPhone SE, a couple of months ago, it has all the features of a 6, but is the size of a 5. That's what I wanted. The smaller phone.
Having said that, size does matter, and I agree, that the 5 is just too small. According to DJI, the 5 is compatible with the Mavic.
I too, am on the hunt for a 6S Plus.

i have a 5s and i'm thinking the same thing...it's just going to suck to have to buy a new iphone just for the mavic...because as far as i've seen iphones work the best with dji software...just sucks...maybe my 20/20 vision will be in my favor and the 5s will be ok...but honestly this screen is small

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143