DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone for Mini 2

RobotBee

Reactions
Hi guys.

Thinking of getting a Mini 2 as I'm in the UK and the rules here allow me to fly in more places than I can with my Mavic Air 1 (despite having both a PfCO and an A2 CofC).

The phone I use for flying my Air isn't compatible with the Fly app, so I'd need to get a new phone. Any recommendations for something big, but small enough to fit in the stock mount?

Android, not Apple.

Thanks

Reactions: Gagey52
Reactions: RobotBee
The list is brilliant, but doesn't cover every phone. For example, there are several members who use the Samsung Galaxy S10e with no issues. I'm sure there are others.

I've had my mini 2 for 3 months now currently own a Samsung S9+ which works well with the mini 2.
I also own the new Samsung S7 tablet, this too works well with the mini just takes a little longer to connect, but once connected, it's brilliant.

I’ve been using the Samsung A30, for both mini’s. It was my first Android and the cheapest available. Works well and has a sd slot, no issues connecting.
Regards

The list is brilliant, but doesn't cover every phone. For example, there are several members who use the Samsung Galaxy S10e with no issues. I'm sure there are others.
You could comment on the website and let them know to add it to the list since it is updated daily.

Reactions: Jam0ne
You could comment on the website and let them know to add it to the list since it is updated daily.
You are correct. I'll do that.

I'm new to this. When I started looking in December, I searched this site as well as DJI's and found that there are alot of phones that people say work. If we all commented, the list would be more accurate. We all should do our part to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair