DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone mount

Chrisl22

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a DJI Mavic pro platinum phone mount ? I noticed that it’s difficult to unlock my phone using the facial recognition or even entering my password once I connect my phone to the remote. Also the remote blocks the phone brightness sensor. Any recommendations?

Welcome to the forum!
There are lots of good phone holders for your drone. My favorite is the MavMount.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have the MavMount with the adjustable clamps for iPad Air, iPad mini and Samsung S8 phone. I use this with my Spark and Mavic Pro. The craftsmanship and fit of the MavMount are perfect. Changing the mount from Spark to Mavic controllers is easy. I originally balked at the price of a MavMount system and purchased a cheaper setup on Amazon. The cheap setup is sitting in a box on the shelf.

Don’t waste money on a mav mount.
While the quality of the parts is good the functionality is poor.
No matter how much you tighten the lock nut the mount still wiggles around. Most annoying

The $17 ones on Amazon work better.

All Of Them move around based upon what you are planning to use as a monitor?‍♂️
phone
Small tablet
Large tablet
The more bulk there is the more likely some movement will occur....
I have the MavMoung with a gen 4 ipad and it works OK use the usb connector on the controller direct to the phone/iPad for best results
JMHO

No movement at all. Love this set up. Is it cheap no anything good is not cheap. Polar pro with the Mavmount I pad clamp. 76EFA71D-5EF6-410A-904E-43A949ED7187.jpeg

All Of Them move around based upon what you are planning to use as a monitor?‍♂️
phone
Small tablet
Large tablet
The more bulk there is the more likely some movement will occur....
I have the MavMoung with a gen 4 ipad and it works OK use the usb connector on the controller direct to the phone/iPad for best results
JMHO
Agreed so you might as well save money and buy the cheap one.
It’ll work just as well

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada