DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone screens with a camera hole in the corner, and DJI Fly

RobotBee

Reactions
Do these annoying holes interfere with the interface of the app, or does the app not extend that far across the screen?

Considering getting the Moto G9 Power but worried about this issue...

Thanks

Do these annoying holes interfere with the interface of the app, or does the app not extend that far across the screen?

Considering getting the Moto G9 Power but worried about this issue...

Thanks
It doesn't interfere at all tbh, but if I you intend on flying your drone in bright ?, I'd avoid that phone. It has a very dim screen outdoors

Reactions: RobotBee
The app doesn't use the full width of the screen. It cuts off at the edge of the camera.

Here is a picture of the screen from the DJI website.
1615565115000.png
As you can see, from the left edge of the phone to the left edge of the app screen, there is a space. The camera lens is in there.

Reactions: RobotBee
It doesn't interfere at all tbh, but if I you intend on flying your drone in bright ?, I'd avoid that phone. It has a very dim screen outdoors
Thank you, that's definitely not what i want! You have saved me. I would have bought it before you told me that.

Any alternative recommendations?

Thanks again

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Thank you, that's definitely not what i want! You have saved me. I would have bought it before you told me that.

Thanks again

Thanks again
I couldn't tell you, but personally, for the purposes of droning, I'll be getting the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

I couldn't tell you, but personally, for the purposes of droning, I'll be getting the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
Did you get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro ???? I show even the regular (not pro) has nits up to 1100, very bright. If you did get it, how is it working?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada