DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone/tablet mounts. Can you share what you have and how you like it?

DanMc

Reactions
Maybe there's already a number of threads on this subject. I did a quick search and didn't find one.

I'm tired of the stock DJI controller mount for my iPhone 6s plus. Yeah, it does work, and it's a solid mount, but setting it up is a little bit of a pain. So it's time to get a more serious mount, one with a hood option and could be extended to hold a tablet.

So, what do you have, and would you recommend it? Share some photos.

OK, I bought the mount and hood you guys recommended. When I saw the way the SKYREAT mount folded into a nice flat rectangle, that was it. I'm in!

Reactions: zzxrox
You made a good choice. I like how mine folds almost flat and fits in the FMC bag. The balance is also very good in the hands.

I like the skyreat mount for my K1 but it wont hold my Nexus. I also have the 1ft magnetic cable for it so I dont have a long cable to deal with. That was a drag lol

I use a mount the same design as the one above for a Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet which so far I've been pleased with, it's clever the way the mount folds down and it doesn't take much time to set it up either. having the large tablet screen right in front of you rather than a smaller phone screen in between the controller mounts makes it much easier to use the mavic.

Reactions: zzxrox
The SKYREAT mount arrived. As far as I am concerned, this is the definition of perfection. Nicely machined base and the aluminum tightening nut won't split like I would expect a plastic one would.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
I use the A Plus Drone mount shown in the video below. I use it with my CS 7.85" monitor. You do have to buy the DJI Crystal Sky mount to use along with the A Plus Mount but I've had no complaints using mine. I do believe he has mounts for cell phones and ipads. He's a member here, you can PM him for more info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54