DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo Mode - Only 'Single Shot' shows up

UVStudio

Reactions
Hello - I don't shoot too much stills but I want to try some more extensively today. When I went to 'Photo', how come the only thing I see is Single Shot?

It's supposed to look like the first GIF here, right?
6 Photo Modes Every Aerial Photographer Needs to Know

Like, does the drone have to be up in the air first? It's sitting at home.

Thanks.

There you go, sorted out for yourself;) I must admit I done the same thing a couple of months ago :oops: then realised...

I actually ran into this when I wanted to shoot in AEB mode (.jpg&.raw) , but had forgotten to put the micro SD card back in the Mavic Pro. Obviously not enough memory to shoot in the other modes besides single shot.

I actually ran into this when I wanted to shoot in AEB mode (.jpg&.raw) , but had forgotten to put the micro SD card back in the Mavic Pro. Obviously not enough memory to shoot in the other modes besides single shot.

Bet you’ll never forget taking your memory card now, lol;)

You know it! Had to drive back to the hotel (~20 minutes) to retrieve it while in Alaska. Big bummer! Now I have purchased more memory cards so I always have some in my flight bag. Leaving the SD card in the card reader attached to the laptop is a bummer.

Reactions: ff22
You know it! Had to drive back to the hotel (~20 minutes) to retrieve it while in Alaska. Big bummer! Now I have purchased more memory cards so I always have some in my flight bag. Leaving the SD card in the card reader attached to the laptop is a bummer.

Lol, think we’ve all done that;)

Actually nevermind... I have to be in JPG not RAW.
Lame, but I get it.
All those options should be available whether you are shooting jpg or raw.
That shouldn't make any difference.

All those options should be available whether you are shooting jpg or raw.
That shouldn't make any difference.

Yep your dead right, Hyperlight is the only one that lets you shoot in Jpg, no Raw with that setting.

Hi, I've got the same problem. Just showing single shot in both JPEG and RAW. The right arrow advance button on the bottom right hand side is greyed out as well. I'm running latest firmware. Have reset camera settings and this did not fix it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143