DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo waypoint mission error Mavic 3 Classic

KrogFoto

Reactions
Hello
I have problems with my waypoint mission with my Mavic 3 classic.

On my Mission I take pictures and I have set the drone to hold still for 1 second before it takes the picture

But sometimes it does some strange things and I don't manage to get the picture taken before it has flown again

I upload a screen record movie to Youtube with 3 errors it makes and note the waypoint mission counter

Anyone experiencing the same error or can help me what to do ??

Look her for the error movie.

Looks like you use jpeg+raw ... maybe try with either extending the time for the photo or only use jpeg.

Looks like you use jpeg+raw ... maybe try with either extending the time for the photo or only use jpeg.
I've tried just shooting in RAW but it still has the error
And I can't just use jpeg
maybe i should try 2 sec next time

I wonder if it's having difficulty focusing, hunting to find focus, using up all the time. (the second photo was low contrast in the centre) RAW's are large and take time to complete. As suggested give it more time but also try setting manual focus (set the focus to anything in the mid distance before you start and then leave it in Manual)

I would suggest giving it at least 4 seconds Hover time and hope the picture is taken in between when the drone has stabilized itself !
Regards,
Ajay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus