DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos directly on phone - could you set it off?

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hi all,

Im enjoying the flights with my MZ2.
At this moment one thing is irritating me. After every flight my phone's gallery is full of shooted images, mostly with 3-4 the same. So, i have to delete 80-90 photos every time. ?
Is there any possibility to put that whole thing OFF? So, only photos / videos on my Mavic's SD card? I want to pick the good photos in my phone, not all the media that is on mavic's SD card and ofcourse not 3-4 the same from each picture.

I have checked the dji go app, but could not find any options for it - only record cache video, i have put that off already.

Any help would be amazing. I have a android phone.

Hi all,

Im enjoying the flights with my MZ2.
At this moment one thing is irritating me. After every flight my phone's gallery is full of shooted images, mostly with 3-4 the same. So, i have to delete 80-90 photos every time. ?
Is there any possibility to put that whole thing OFF? So, only photos / videos on my Mavic's SD card? I want to pick the good photos in my phone, not all the media that is on mavic's SD card and ofcourse not 3-4 the same from each picture.

I have checked the dji go app, but could not find any options for it - only record cache video, i have put that off already.

Any help would be amazing. I have a android phone.

I think it’s in the camera settings somewhere. It’s like “sync high quality” photos or something like that. You can also shoot in raw and it won’t happen.

There is (or was) an Auto Sync HD Photo switch in the Go 4 camera settings that you can turn off.

Reactions: ff22
Hi, as you said you using Mavic SD card, I think you can try SD card recovery software who able to recover photos and videos from Sd card. I had try Stellar Photo Recovery, EaseUS Wizard Recovery Program, Mintool recovery software all software's able to recover photos & videos from SD card. I hope you can try once. Thanks!

Hi, as you said you using Mavic SD card, I think you can try SD card recovery software who able to recover photos and videos from Sd card. I had try Stellar Photo Recovery, EaseUS Wizard Recovery Program, Mintool recovery software all software's able to recover photos & videos from SD card. I hope you can try once. Thanks!
I could pick them from the SD card, but my point is that my Phone saved all the images multiple times to the gallery. So every shot is 2-3 or 4 times in my gallery. After every flight i have to delete a lot of photos from the gallery. So, I would like to have that the taken photos/video are NOT automaticly being saved to my Phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus