DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos from last October

eckydrone200

Reactions
Just going through photos and found a couple from last October, an unusually nice day for that time of year.

BFB0AEE1-ECD0-4903-BF82-6DAF9A2C8208.jpeg

B908D723-8F1E-42CF-AD71-3FF18B34A42C.jpeg

Reactions: Thomas B
Nice photos! Hope to see more from you this year. Things look nice from up there.

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully when my drone arrives and these storms pass I'll manage to get out.

To be honest they're not that bad, lot of rain and 60 mph winds but we have had windspeed of well over 100 mph recorded in the past. We usually have wind of some description but everything here is built to withstand it. Apart from the radar dome that was built to withstand winds around 200 mph that just disintegrated and blew away one year. ?

Glad things aren't too bad there. The winds are something though. I went back to look at your photos , the rural nature of where you live caught my eye. My photo from just last month shows a few houses in a development near me but the areas beyond are mostly faming .
Thanks again for what you posted.

Attachments

• B South 1:24:20.JPG
    B South 1:24:20.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: eckydrone200
Thanks for your comments and I like your pic by the way. I am hoping to get a few pics with snow but it's looking unlikely. I think your image looks kind of dramatic with the contrast between the dark trees and the light areas. Good work.

Reactions: koopyetz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929