DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos look like trash

NOS77

Reactions
I cannot shoot any good pictures. Is it me or my Mavic 2 Pro?

So pixel heavy and just noisy. I have tried many different settings and adjustments and I cant get close to a good picture.

I have attached an example photo.

Thanks ahead of time!

Any suggestions before i send this to DJI to figure out? IMG_0027.JPG

The fact that the file size is in kilobytes instead of megabytes would indicate you're doing something wrong.

What settings are you using and how are you retrieving the photos from the drone?

This looks like some sort of low-res thumbnail or cache photo.

The fact that the file size is in kilobytes instead of megabytes would indicate you're doing something wrong.

What settings are you using and how are you retrieving the photos from the drone?

This looks like some sort of low-res thumbnail or cache photo.

Yeah sorry that's a copy of the picture not the right file size. I travel for work and left my card at home. B

It looks like settings on the drone.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I've not upgraded to the Mavic II yet because of the curved horizon issue. That would just not be acceptable for me. I'm waiting for some kind of software fix. How have you MP2 guys dealt with the issue?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I have attached the file directly from my SD card (I think). Downloaded to iPad from SD.
Again ... that file measures only 960px × 640px
Full-size images from your camera measure 5472×3648 .
What you've posted is NOT a full-size image recorded by your camera and that is most likely the explanation for your issue.

Again ... that file measures only 960px × 640px
Full-size images from your camera measure 5472×3648 .
What you've posted is NOT a full-size image recorded by your camera and that is most likely the explanation for your issue.

I guess i just don’t know how to show a full size image. Sorry to sound so ignorant, but i am new at this...

I guess i just don’t know how to show a full size image. Sorry to sound so ignorant, but i am new at this...
I doubt you have found a full-size image file and the reason you are disappointed in the image quality is that the file you are looking at is a tiny cached preview image.
Your real image files should be about 4-7MB files if you are shooting jpg.
If you are shooting raw, they are .dng files and are much bigger.

I've not upgraded to the Mavic II yet because of the curved horizon issue. That would just not be acceptable for me. I'm waiting for some kind of software fix. How have you MP2 guys dealt with the issue?
Not really finding it to be an issue
4325CA0B-68CB-4027-9710-6FFD96A6B3D8.jpeg

I doubt you have found a full-size image file and the reason you are disappointed in the image quality is that the file you are looking at is a tiny cached preview image.
Your real image files should be about 4-7MB files if you are shooting jpg.
If you are shooting raw, they are .dng files and are much bigger.

DJI_0820.JPG

Here is another from indoors

Yea you are definitely getting the wrong pics. Have you tried taking the memo card out of your drone and getting pics from it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada