DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Photos of Cornwall Uk.

Nice framing and the colours are very relaxing to see.... I especially like the one with the birds.

Which drone do you prefer, and why? I think the results are very close.
You are right, the results are mega close. It’s such a hard question to answer, for me as an average drone flyer and photographer they both serve the same purpose, I have more faith in the pro in high winds as it’s more stable. The pro is much more aimed at guys who are really into their photography as there are so many extra settings that can be tweaked to get that perfect shot. Both cover massive distances, both fly as well as each other except like I say in high winds. It’s all about the extra settings I reckon, if I was to go out and buy a camera I would buy one that worked best on auto settings but the next guy who was more into his photography would want one that he could play with which would cost him more money and I reckon that’s the difference.

You are right, the results are mega close. It’s such a hard question to answer, for me as an average drone flyer and photographer they both serve the same purpose, I have more faith in the pro in high winds as it’s more stable. The pro is much more aimed at guys who are really into their photography as there are so many extra settings that can be tweaked to get that perfect shot. Both cover massive distances, both fly as well as each other except like I say in high winds. It’s all about the extra settings I reckon, if I was to go out and buy a camera I would buy one that worked best on auto settings but the next guy who was more into his photography would want one that he could play with which would cost him more money and I reckon that’s the difference.
Does the Air 2 have adjustable aperture? Or is like mine and fixed at f2.8?

Love Cornwall we holiday there all the time, great pictures thanks
for sharing with us. ???

Reactions: Ldjuk
Nice photos but my suggestion would be to trim down the amount of sky in the photos when you shoot and/or in post. Basically, you are doing landscape photography from the air. The emphasis should therefore be on the "land". Unless the sky is VERY dramatic, which yours were not. You can increase the shadows in post and expose the entire foreground properly or just parts of it. Start with a good photo and then use "tools". Fun, isn't it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku