DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos/Videos DJO Go4 app

Marcos Ri

Reactions
I have been searching on the forum but haven't been able to get a correct answer, or it is a bit of a mess on the answers.

So, my question is, when you download the videos from the drone to the phone (connected to the drone via wifi) through the DJI Go4 app, are the videos downloaded to the phone in full resolution? (so 4k or 1080p if you film in those modes). I know that you can see the videos in the cache of the phone (in poor resolution), but if you tell the app to download them to the phone, are they on full resolution? I have seen that it is very slow, but I don't mind about this. I am going on a trip and I will not bring my computer but I want to do a miniedit in 1080p or 4k on my mobile phone, and I will not be able to extract the microsd from the drone.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: sorry I wrote DJO instead of DJI on the title...

What phone do you have? There could be an app that can tell you the properties of the video - size etc.

I'm not sure if phones can edit 4k anyway?

What phone do you have? There could be an app that can tell you the properties of the video - size etc.

I'm not sure if phones can edit 4k anyway?
I have a Galaxy S8+. I know it reproduces 4k easily and edit 1080p without problem (I have tried it). I only want to know if through the DJIGo4 app it is possible to download the videos in 1080p or 4k that are on the micro sd in the drone by wifi from the app to the phone (mobile connected to rhe RC and AC).

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54