DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picture and video options problem? Lost

rjborn702

Reactions
I have just purchased the mini 2 an I have been trying to locate option to film in 4K or any of the other video options or in camera can’t pick from taking one picture at a time to many or to take a panoramic shot. When I push on the camera button on far right middle the three button close together on the screen in app above from the bigger I con the 1x zoom button is right next to. When I press the camera or video it changes the option from taking pictures or video then when press the bigger button where the red button should be it will take the picture or start recording depending on what is there. Nothing else around the side other then 1x nothing in the three dots top top right I’ve tried everything restarting everthing try to hold it down nothing what am I doing wrong please help all o can find is it should be as easy as everything else but can’t find it I’m stuck at 1080

Welcome to the forum. Are you recording to an SD card or directly to the phone/ipad? I think you have to have an SD to record at 4K (?). Hopefully someone will help you with that here. Enjoy the MM2. :)

Hi all. I am struggling with the same issue with a Mavic Air. Haven't found all the settings I (think I) saw in a YouTube video before I bought the drone.
I will keep looking though - I guess we are all using the same App .....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+