DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures & Vids not transferring to Phone thru DJI GO 4 app

Manoj9119

Reactions
Helo frnds , im facing the same issues !

In fact I started the drone to shoot it showed error in controller SD CARD ERROR where I can’t record or shoot photo !

Then I removed the SD card in the drone and put it again and did nothing ! and it worked perfectly worked and recorded and tools pics no error !

After shoot I brought the drone back ! And went to dji for app & saw all shots and it’s all perfectly there !

Once I give download -

_ Video - it shows me downloading and at the very last end it says “
_ pictures - when I give Download the transfer is going to 99 percent and standing ! Meanwhile the phone gets the pic ! But on go pro app shows still transferring and stops @ 99 !

When connected to the computer all works fine !

PROBLEM ONLY IN TRANSFERING in DJI GO 4 - VIDEO AND PICS AFTR THE SHOT.

Kindly advice what to do frnds !

You can try and do a reformat SD card from within the DJI GO4 app. Make sure you copy all the videos and pictures from it first of course.

Can you remove the sd card and use a usb sd card reader to transfer it to your computer? After you do that - and only after you do that, reformat your sd card.

Dear ronk I did that too it’s still the same ! I have saw in the DJI MAVIK HELP forum one with the same problem before few days !

Request any one can help !

Yes it is scandisk 16 gb with Mavic ! And it worked fine for all these 3 months !

Anything with the new firmware updated a week before ?

Dear ronk I did that too it’s still the same ! I have saw in the DJI MAVIK HELP forum one with the same problem before few days !

Request any one can help !
Just to clarify ~exactly how and where are you formatting the microSD card? And, have you tried another card? Just to rule out the card as the possible problem...

Tried my 64 gb scan disk also ! It’s the same ! May be should I re install the app again ?

Manoj, first of all, have you copied all the photos/videos to your computer by directly reading the sd card from the computer?

If so, use the computer to reformat the sd card. Then put the sd card in the mavic, and reformat using the dji app. Then try recording some videos and see if the problem still exists.

Hello Ronk !!! Back to Home !!!

Now Formatted the SD card and re installed my iPhone erasing all and new DJI app and formated the SD card and still facing the same problem !

Pics and videos shot and its appearing on the APP's gallery and when i download from DJI app its showing 99 % and not saying download completed !

So again retrieving the pics and vids from The SD card reader in Comp.

Any one advice plsssss

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest